Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sasquatch in Space?


For years, America and many other countries have been working vigorously to discover life on other planets in our solar system. CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 reported in early 2008 that the Mars explorer Spirit captured a picture of a "Sasquatch-looking" creature. Although never confirmed we'd like to let you be the judge. Is this just a crafty rock formation or really our furry friend living among the red dust? Maybe we're looking for Sasquatch on the wrong planet? Until we acquire our own spaceship we're left wondering...

Where is SASQUATCH?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was just looking through my telescope in my bedroom at mars...and I saw what looked to be Sasquatch. It looked just like your picture! I like you am a big believer in Sasquatch (Aka samsquanch and now believe that they live on all planets probably... Food for thought? Good luck on your searching . I'll keep my eyes looking for other sightings on other planets!

    ReplyDelete